Roger Pettit focuses on Labor + Employment Law as well as Litigation. He represents employers and key employees in all types of employment-based conflicts and disputes. He represents employers in managing their relationships with unions, including negotiating collective bargaining agreements, and defending the administration of those agreements in arbitration and before the NLRB. Roger is also available to consult with businesses on ways in which they might avoid unionization, and he regularly advises employees on how to best manage the various laws governing the workplace. He concentrates his litigation practice in the areas of business disputes, including business torts and contract disputes, and in cases dealing with professional malpractice.
Areas of Practice
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
*AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under and in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
- Juris Doctor: Marquette University Law School
- B.A.: Washburn University
Professional & Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin - Litigation and Labor Employment Sections
- Private practice member of the Wisconsin Judicial Conduct Advisory Committee, (2008–2014)