Jen Hayden concentrates her practice in the areas of business law with an emphasis on equine-related industries, landlord-tenant law, and general civil and business litigation. She focuses on providing practical solutions in the areas of contract review and drafting, company formation, general corporate law matters, and commercial and residential evictions.
Areas of Practice
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®*
*AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under and in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
- Juris Doctor: Marquette University
- B.A.: Marquette University
Professional & Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member
- State Bar Agricultural Agribusiness Law Section, Member
- Milwaukee Bar Association, Member
- Association of Women Lawyers, Current Member and Past Assistant Director of Membership
- Waukesha County Bar Association, Past Chair of the Young Lawyers Division
- Corporate Casual, Member